ForDyslexia offers teachers and parents access to effective teaching tools designed specifically for children with dyslexia at a price they can afford.
ALPHABETICS is the first early literacy app of the I CAN SUITE. By playing a series of multisensory games, children will reinforce phonemic awareness by listening, tracing, finding and repeating the letters of the alphabet. These sorts of games are good practice for any child, but they are fundamental for children with dyslexia. The earlier children are exposed to these sorts of games, the better. Teachers and parents can monitor their child’s progress in the Progress Reports found in the Parents Zone.
Users can enjoy ForDyslexia mobile applications on their iOS and Android devices.
- The terms “child” and “children” refer to children under the age of 13.
- The term “users” refers to an individual who uses our applications.
- The term “parent” refers to a child’s parent or legal guardian.
- The term “personal information” refers to identifiable information including email, user ID, and age.
What Information Do We Collect About Our Users?
We collect the email of the users who register to see the Progress Report or to make a suggestion.
Important things to know:
- We DO NOT distribute any information collected to any type of third party group including advertising networks, marketing groups, etc.
- The information collected is for our own personal records of registered users.
- We DO NOT collect personal information such as player names or birthdates. In fact, that information does not have to be accurate or real.
- The email can be of the parent or owner of the mobile device; in no way do we intend to solicit information from child users.
Although the information we collect does not pertain to our child users, as stated, most of our users are in fact children, we want to assure parents and guardians that we completely comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
If you have any questions about what COPPA entails please visit their website for more information:http://www.coppa.org/comply.htm
KNOW WHAT’S INSIDE As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the “Know what’s inside” best practices for kids’ apps